Reporting, Integrations & User Experience
User Experience is at the core of our workforce management solutions. With Mitel WFM, the user is in full control over the end result with user defined charts and wizards guide the user through advanced processes. The solution is available in multiple languages and for multiple cultures and calendars.
Mitel WFM is tightly integrated to MiContact Center, Mitel WFS even use the native configuration of MiContact Center and share administrative and reporting interfaces. The tight integration removes the need for custom integrations and provides rich and correct data for accurate multi-channel forecasting and agent performance management.
Mitel WFM provides a full suite of best practice WFM-reports. All reports are fully web-based, feature built-in drilldown functionality and can be easily exported to Excel and PDF.
With over 30 standard reports, there is something for all levels of users. Reports cover the following areas:
- Planning performance, including forecast and schedule accuracy, schedule analysis, fairness and more.
- Agent performance, including contact volumes, handling times, schedule adherence, absenteeism; and occupancy per agent, team, site, etc.
- Self-assessment reports for agents
- Customer service levels, speed of answer and abandonment rate
- Intraday management reports, with forecasted, scheduled and actual values in real time.
- Track and improve performance on all levels, from agents and team leaders to resource planners
- Measure and improve customer satisfaction, and set the correct service level targets
- Improve staff satisfaction through transparency of performance and fairness